Answering your questions
We have an answer to almost every question you may ask. If anything occurs to you, just ask!
01. where can I park my car, how do I get there and how much is it?
At the Apoca parking house: Just park your car straight away at the Apcoa parking space. We will change your ticket directly at the Hotel Stadthaus.
At the very back of parking level E you will find our parking spaces. Costs: 8,00€/day
02. How long is the front desk available?
Please consider our business hours from 7:00 am until noon and from 4:00 pm until 10:00 pm. If you are planning to arrive outside our business hours please inform us beforehand: email@example.com
03. Where is breakfast served?
Breakfast is served in our dining room starting at 7 am. If you are in a hurry we will tie up your breakfast in a takeaway box. This is a free service but please inform us the evening before.
04. Is there free WLAN? How can I use it and how much is it?
Yes there is Wlan and of course it is free. Access information you will find at your room.
05. Where is the best place to go for dinner?
Best coffee and homemade cakes you will find at Coffini, next door.
Bistro kitchen delicacies can be found at La Brasserie, just around the corner.
For German home cooking we recommend Kitzmann Brauerei Gasthof.
Exotic food is best available at the Japanese restaurant Hiro Sakao.
Best steaks in town you will get at Lennox
Salz & Pfeffer is serving modern cuisine with a mediteranean twist.
06. How can I have my dirty shirts cleaned?
Hand your laundry in, we will have them dry cleaned within in 24 hours. Costs apply according to amount of pieces.
07. Can I deposit my luggage after check-out?
Of course. Please contact us.
08. I forgot my tooth brush. It is 11 pm. What can I do?
Certainly you will find what you need in our Minishop.